Ce que vous allez adorer dans ce logement
This is an extremely charming top floor studio flat, in an ideal location - the old town centre is in walking distance, as are shops and cafes. The flat itself is warm and cosy and fairly modern. Being top floor, it catches a lot of light, even during winter. In summer, the blinds can be drawn to make it pitch black, and the fan will keep you cool. There's a lift in the building, and underground parking - and my sturdy old ford focus is yours to take for a spin.
Ce que vous allez adorer dans le quartier
Vigo is an eclectic and charming port town on the Atlantic coast, a lovely choice for a holiday destination, especially for those who want a more genuine Spanish experience. The flat's only about five minutes from the charming old Plaza de Constitucion (see picture), and ten minutes from Principe, the main shopping street. If you like fish and seafood, Galicia is the place to be. You absolutely have to get the boat to the Cies Islands, said to be home to some of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
Le mot de la fin
- Vigo is a very safe place to visit.
- Restaurant food, drink, coffee very affordable.
- Many beautiful towns a short drive away, e.g Baiona and Pontevedra.
- May need to transfer in Madrid or Barcelona. Coach direct to Vigo from Porto airport.
- Car is insured for any licensed driver above the age of 26.
- Weather usually very comfortable (25-30 degrees) in summer, but does also rain.
- English not as widely spoken as in, say, Madrid, but often understood.
- Access Santiago de Compostela and Porto by rail.