Ce que vos invités vont adorer chez vous
I have a little cozy and comfortable apartment in Sedavi, close to the center of Valencia (just 6 minutes by train). I'm looking to spend the Summer in San Francisco (actually I'm looking something between 2 weeks and 3 months... the more time the best). I have been there twice, last time I was linving 3 months in Haight through a home swap (I could offer you references of my previous exchanger without any problem).
About my apartment:
- It's small, but very nice and confortable. It has just been fully renovated.
- Full equiped: 1 bathroom, 1 bedroom, 1 living-room with integrated kitchen, washing machine, dishwasher, clothes dryer, microwave, coffe maker, internet (high speed connection), AC, cable TV, parquet floor, a little sunny balcony...
- Peaceful, very safe and quiet area. Close to some tapas bar and restaurants.
- Mediterraean coast, so WARM beach. Birth place of paella.
- Just 90 minutes from Madrid and 3hours from Barcelona by train. Airport with a lot of low cost flights. You can go to London, Paris, Rome, Milan, etc.. just for 30-60$ round trip.
I will take good care of your home like if it was mine (as I said I can offer references).
Ce que vos invités vont adorer dans votre quartier
- Fireworks over Valencia
- Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias (amazing)
http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=ciudad de las artes y las ciencias&w=all&s=int
- Barrio del Carmen (is like the 'Barrio Gótico' of Barcelona)
http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=barrio carmen valencia&w=all&s=int
- La Albufera (close to my home)
- Beach (warm beach ;) )
Galleries/Museums, Cultural/Tourist Attractions, Children's Activities, Public Parks, Restaurants/Bars, Clubs, Serious Shopping, Theatres, Spa, Tennis, Golfing, Beach/Swimming