Ce que vous allez adorer dans ce logement
We have a small (50m2) but cosy appartment in the 18th district of Paris, perfect for a couple with a baby or a young child! >> 2 bedrooms (1 for a baby or young child and one for a couple with the most comfortable bed you ever tried), a living room, a kitchen and a bathroom with toilets.
It's clean, light and carefully decorated (a mix of 19th, 50's, 60's and 70's vintage - we love secondhand markets - and contemporary furniture, objects, pics and paintings). We have a lot of books, mainly french novels and art books.
- The 1st bedroom includes a little bed for a baby or a little child (until 3 years old), a changing table, a desk and a big dressing.
- The 2nd bedroom includes a double bed (160 cm) with a fantastic mattress, and another desk
(we work at home)
- The living room includes a 3 seater sofa, a coffee table and a dining table for 6.
- The kitchen includes a table for 4, a stove with 4 hotplates and a oven, a dishwasher, a microwave oven and a washing machine. You can also use an electric teapot and a great coffee machine.
- The bathroom includes a shower, a toilet and a washbasin.
From our flat you can walk to lovely districts such as Montmartre or Les Batignolles.
Ce que vous allez adorer dans le quartier
Near the lovely district of Les Batignolles (5mn)
Near the lovely district of Montmartre (10mn)
The contemporary art & cultural center and café Le Bal (perfect for art lovers, hipsters but also couples with children) is down the street
Le mot de la fin
We're very nice, polite and careful with our stuff and other people's stuff