Ce que vos invités vont adorer chez vous
Everything required for a comfortable living is provided in the apartment: clean towels and linen, blankets, big bed with orthopedic mattress, kettle, gas stove, washing machine,TV, Wi-Fi, refrigerator/ freezer compartment, iron board and iron, vacuum cleaner, dishes, shampoo/ soap, tea/coffee.
We can offer a free Airport pick-up and make sure you'll feel comfortable 24/7. We'll provide 24H support for our guests via e-mail and telephone communications and we are always happy to assist you with anything you might need during your stay in Chisinau.. You can always ask us how to get to a particular place, as well as ask any questions about recreation, food or entertainment.
We can organise trips anywhere in Moldova (like Milestii Mici, Cricova, Chateau Vartely wineries or other tourist destinations) or help you to find the right dental clinic, so you could enjoy your travel while getting affordable dental treatment. We love meeting new people, everyone has a story to tell.
You might be curious to know that:
- The largest underground wine cellar in the world, Cricova, is “hidden” in this country.
- The Milestii Mici’s wine collection of 1.5 million bottles has been included in the Guinness World Records at the category The Largest Quality Wine Collection in the World.).
- Moldova is placed the 12th among the top world wine exporters.
- Wine growing and wine making in Moldova counts for almost 5,000 years.
- There are 30 monasteries (some of them dating back to 15th century) and wood churches.
- Moldova Has A Faster Internet Connection Than Norway, America, And 150 Other Countries.....
Ce que vos invités vont adorer dans votre quartier
A delightful, one bedroom apartment in a new building with a beautiful courtyard , located in a nice, quiet and friendly area of the city (just 15 min away from the airport). Public transport (buses, minivans or taxi, which are very cheap in Chisinau) are available in all directions of the city and it takes about 10-15 min. to get to the center of the Chisinau (7km away).
We expect the apartment to look like it did before arrival. Otherwise we expect you to treat the apartment as if it was your own, meaning that you feel comfortable but respect the surroundings.
- No SMOKING
- No pets
- Please, don't wear shoes in the apartment
- Respect the apartment and your neighbors
- Keep rooms clean.